Pita Thoughts

The scattered thoughts of a mind trying to remain open is a seemingly closed world.

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Give me strength

I have been informed that my sister will be moving home. Of course if I ask when, the answer is always "I don't know." Call me crazy, but I would say I have a right to know. Her piece of shit boyfriend, or ex-boyfriend or roommate or whatever he is, has told her to get out and he is supposedly on one of the Matchmaker type things online. I don't know anyone who would date him, to me he is an obvious dumbass lunatic, but hey..some people are desperate. So now I will be losing my lovely office and will have to relocate the computer. I hate moving this machine and now that my computer guru is no longer speaking to me, if I break it I am in the shitter. I will also have to redo the cable lines to the modem....yeah, like I know how to do that. Oh what a joy! Trying my hardest to squelch the vomit from coming out my mouth at the thought of her coming back is not working out so well. I am also worried about my dogs and cat, because Senorita Selfish is bringing the dog she pays no attention to and the cat my Mom bought her because I killed her cat (it was dying, so I had it euthanized). I don't want my 10 and 13yr old dogs upset, nor my 16yr old cat and I am not sure what to do about all this. I seem to have NO say in the matter, so as I am learning to just accept what occurs and live my life, I guess I have to keep my shit together here, let the dogs kill the mutt and my cat claw apart the kitten and move on.

On a more positive note, I am going out to night with Kev. I can not wait. He is a great friend and I know we will have a blast! Best prepare my facial muscles for some hard laughing because they will be sore on Sunday. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home