Pita Thoughts

The scattered thoughts of a mind trying to remain open is a seemingly closed world.

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Repetition does not make the world go round....

I think I am someone who makes the same mistakes in life over and over. I know they are mistakes, but I let it happen again. Why? Lack of confidence, I believe is the issue. I realized as of late one of my mistakes is surrounding myself with people who make me feel very lonely. I learned a long time ago that one does not have to be alone in order to be lonely. I think that is one of the saddest facts out there. I think if I am going to feel so lonely, I should just be alone. It would be easier, would it not? I do like to have time to myself, but when you need someone, and there is a person in the next room, but you can't go to them......it makes life very sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home